A non-believer is the most unfortunate person in the world; he is doomed to be burned endlessly in the torment of Hell. Real belief does not consist of believing in some of the commandments and rules while not believing in others. Your faith must be complete. There are six essentials for having belief:
1) To believe in Allahu ta’ala,
2) To believe in angels,
3) To believe in the holy books,
4) To believe in the Prophets ‘alaihimussalam’,
5) To believe in the next world (resurrection after death),
6) To believe in fate and that all good and evil deeds come from Allahu ta’ala.
Anyone who does not believe in even one of them will be a non-believer. If he dies in this state (may Allahu ta’ala protect us all), his place will be Hell eternally.