Thursday, February 16, 2006

Freedom of Speech Supporters

First let Me tell you what does Prophet Muhammad Peace and Blessings be upon him mean to me as well as to every Muslim ....
My Dears our Testimony of faith is ;
There is no god worthy of Worship except Allah and Muhammad is His Messenger .
So we believe that Allah Almight has sent Prophet Muhammad Peace and Blessings be upon him to guide us to the way of Salvation .
Prophet Muhammad Peace and Blessings be upon him taught us everything regarding ;
Allah (God) Almighty
Prophet Muhammad Peace and Blessings be upon him taught me how to submit Myself totally to Allah commands .
He taught us to worship Allah Almighty alone ....to believe in the Angels and.Allah (God) Almighty revealed books
1:Suhuf of Ibraham (Peace and Blessings be upon him )
2: The Psalms of David (Peace and Blessings be upon him )
3: The Torah of Moses (Peace and Blessings be upon him )
4: The Gospel of Jesus(Peace and Blessings be upon him
5: The Holy Qur'an which was revealed to him (Peace and Blessings be upon him )
He taught me to be kind , generous ,honest ,and truthful to each and every human being in order to enter Allah's Heaven He taught me to be modest ...in My words in my innerself . When I wear Scarf My dears ..am doing it because Prophet Muhammad taught me to do to spread modesty Chastity all over the world .Prophet Muhammad Peace and Blessings be upon him taught me to immitate Mary may Allah be pleased with her (the mother of Jesus Christ Peace and Blessings be upon him ).
He taught me not to hurt , unsult , degrade any person .
He ordered me to be kind even with animals ....and he warned us against abusing nieghbours ..and Non -Muslims who live in muslims Countries. Every Muslim abuses a non Muslim resident or Non -resident would be punished in the hereafter according to Prophet Muhammad (Peace and Blessings be upon him ) teachings .
He ordered me (Peace and Blessings be upon him ) to spread Love and Mercy in the whole world ....He peace and Blessings be upon him urged me to understand people .respect them and show them kindness and tenderness ..
As A Muslim Muhammad Peace and Blessings be upon him taught me to respect every religious symbol ...
Even during war Prophet Muhammad peace and Blessings be upon him instruct me NOT to destroy :
1- Trees
2- Houses
3-Temples, Churches ..etc..
During war these people must be saved
1- Women
2- Children
3 - Old people
4- The Injured Ones
5- Monks ..Priests ..must be left inside their ..churches ..temples.....
6-According To Prophet Muhammad Peace and Blessings be upon him we should free the captives...
He taught me to respect the Dead Bodies of the Non- Muslims (Peace and Blessings be upon Muhammad)
These are Muhammad's teachings Peace and Blessings be upon him ...
So My Dears Regarding the Cartoons :
The Danish journal has made a competition ..it's title was "
" How to depict Prophet Muhammad (Peace and Blessings be upon him ) in the worst.......
We consider this act a Major crime for MANY reasons :
1- The Danish journal has degraded the Muslims belief and faith all around the world. As you can see Prophet Muhammad Peace and Blessings be upon him is the central of our Islamic Belief . As a human being he (Peace and Blessings be upon him ) is dead , but he a live with his teachings . He is a live in our hearts and minds .
2- The Danish Government has supported the major Crime which has insulted all the Muslims in the Whole world
3- The Danish Government knows very well that in Islam it's forbidden to depict any Prophet ...Depicting the Prophets (Peace and Blessings be upon them) is prohibited in our religion .So to press these cartoons on one hand and to show that the Prophet Muhammad (Peace and Blessings be upon him) .taught........things to his followers
I believe this is considered a Major Crime ...
We are not against freedom of Speech in fact Prophet Muhammad Peace and Blessings be upon him taught us the true meaning of freedom of speech. But degrading people , insulting them .....
For example Me Roma ..
I don't believe in the Cross ..I don't believe in Paul ..as an Apostle
But I can't depict the Cross nor Paul .I can't draw them and show them ,following the same attitude of these ...... journalists .
No never ....No never No never ...
As one of the Prophet Muhammad Peace and Blessings be upon him followers I can't and won't do it .....
If we like to spread Love , Mercy and Peace ...we have to understand each other...am I right ?
You don't have to believe in Prophet Muhammad (Peace and Blessings be upon him ) but you have to respect him because millions of Muslims ...in America Europe , Asia , Africa ...Everywhere there are people who believe and follow Prophet Muhammad Peace and Blessings be upon him . And they are ready to sacrifice their lives for Muhammad Peace and Blessings be upon him .
And you have right over me too . We Muslims must respect your religious symbols ....The Cross ..Paul ...whatever you consider holy ...although WE don't believe in them ..but I have to respect them because of you .....
We have to understand each other....am I right ?
....And I wish that I have declared things in front of you...
Sorry if my posting is too long......But I have to clarify certain concepts...

Roma

No comments:

Post a Comment