Sunday, March 26, 2006

Don’t be sad...........

Don’t be sad
Don't be sad, my dear friend
don't be a mad, my good bond

if you are sad, tell me why
and raise your hands to the sky

Lord of the worlds says in the Book
'don't be sad' , my friend, look!

Do the good, shun from the bad
don't be sad but be glad

You are a muslim, don't be sad
you are a mu'min should be glad!

Be so glad, my dear friend,
To AL MUSTAFA we have bond.

Send greetings to our prophet;
and gain from it a big profit.

Use the sense and be the wise,
be cautious of losing chance.

Time and tide will not wait;
don't forget this for a minute.

May the LORD bless our Prophet;
All the time, the time exists !

ASGER your brother


Asger Hamza
“if one does not change after learning about death, nothing will change him.”

No comments:

Post a Comment