Sunday, October 08, 2006

Dear Allah, I thank You for this day - Poem

I thank You for my being able to see and to hear this morning.
I'm blessed because You are a forgiving Allah and an understanding Allah.
You have done so much for me and You keep on blessing me.
Forgive me this day for everything I have done, said or thought that was not pleasing to you.
I beg now for Your forgiveness.

Please keep me safe from all danger and harm.
Help me to start this day with a new attitude and plenty of gratitude.
Let me make the best of each and every day to clear my mind so
Please broaden my mind that I can accept all things.
Let me not whine and whimper over things I have no control over.
And it's the best response when I'm pushed beyond my limits.
I know that when I can't pray, You listen to my heart.
Continue to use me to do Your will.
Continue to bless me that I may be a blessing to others.
Keep me strong that I may help the weak.
Keep me uplifted that I may have words of encouragement for
others.

I pray for those that are lost and can't find their way.
I pray for those that are misjudged and misunderstood.
I pray for those who don't know You intimately.
I pray for those that will delete this without sharing it with thers.
I pray for those that don't believe. But I thank you that I believe.
I believe that Allah changes people and Allah changes things.
I pray for all my sisters and brothers. For each and every family member in their households.

I pray for peace, love and joy in their homes that they are out of debt and all their needs are met.
I pray that every eye that reads this knows there is no problem,
circumstance, or situation greater than Allah.
Every battle is in Your hands for You to fight.
I pray that these words be received into the hearts of every eye that sees it.


"Our Lord! Let not our hearts deviate (from the truth) after You have guided us, and grant us Mercy from You. Truly, You are the Bestower."
(Surah Al-Imran 3:8
)

No comments:

Post a Comment