Monday, October 02, 2006

A Muslim Gangsters story

This was written by Amzad. Thought it was quite inspiring. Enjoy!

Born n raised a Muslim child…parents forced religion into my mind…Allah was the creator of all mankind…without his guidance we would all be blind…every time I strayed off, they would make sure to remind…without him there would be no light to shine…there would be no meals to dine…if we made him happy, he would make us smile…but if we upset him, we would have to pay when we faced him on trial…

I started to grow up and become my own man…doing my own thang, taking my own stands…I heard my parents words, but I wasn’t trying to listen, wasn’t trying to understand, I had my own mind, my own plans…chilling and smoking the blunts is where it began…that started to go out and drink as much as I can…was out partying every night…getting drunk, getting into fights…soon enough, I didn’t know the difference between wrong and right…to me it was all alright…didn’t even realize that my future was getting less and less bright…

Broken jaws, to drinking thru straws…no one felt what I felt, no one saw what I saw…I was disobeying gods laws, living a life full of flaws, had to put this on pause…took a look at myself and started to withdraw…needed to start altering my ways…future was already in a haze…if I didn’t begin to change, I would suffer the rest of my days…after all the craze, and the drug and liquor infested phase…I found myself on my knees with my hands raised…asking for forgiveness saying “Allah its only you that I praise”…

No comments:

Post a Comment