Monday, May 03, 2004

ALLAH SAID....

If you never felt pain,
Then how would you know that I'm a Healer?

If you never went through difficulties,
Then how would you know that I'm a Deliverer?

If you never had a trial,
Then how could you call yourself an overcomer?

If you never felt sadness,
Then how would you know that I'm a Comforter?

If you never made a mistake,
Then how would you know that I'm forgiving?

If you knew all,
Then how would you know that I will answer your questions?

If you were never in trouble,
Then how would you know that I will come to your rescue?

If you were never broken,
Then how would know that I can make you whole?

If you never had a problem,
Then how would you know that I can solve them?

If I gave you all the things,
Then how would you appreciate them?

If I never corrected you,
Then how would you know that I love you?

If you had all the power,
Then how would you learn to depend on me?

If your life was perfect,
Then what would you need Me for?

No comments:

Post a Comment