Saturday, April 30, 2005

I Love You

There is always a higher realm

No matter where you are


Humanity is as one person

All creation is as one body


You must purify your body

To gain control of your mind


When your mind controls your body

Let the Spirit control your mind


When you work…

Dedicate it to the Spirit


As you breathe…

Remember the Spirit


When you think…

Think about the Spirit


Every action you manifest

Let it be for the Spirit


Every body has a soul

When the eyes of the soul can see


The Spirit is what gives life

To a motionless body


Praise to our Master

Glory to our King


Allah is the Greatest

Maker of ALL things


Oh Allah…

I beg that you give all eyes to see you for what you really are

I beg that you give all ears to hear your pure truth

I beg that you allow the hearts of all to have love and understanding

I beg that you allow all to understand you and your Way

I beg that you strengthen all to embrace your Way and live it

I beg that you destroy the illusion after all understand it

I beg that you allow us to strengthen your Way through Unity

I beg that you allow all to become one family for eternity.


I do not know everything about you

No words could ever explain you

I want every thought of mine to be of you.

I only want to live to be with you


My only love is you

I love everything about you

I give thanks for letting me see you

For allowing me to experience you


Oh Allah…


I love you


No comments:

Post a Comment