Monday, July 11, 2005

Do it today - Before it is too late

If I knew that,this would be the last time we would be together, I would be there to spend my whole day with all my dear ones, Well I'm sure if I'm not around they will manage somehow and will have many more days to spend,but I should somehow not let this day slip away,that may be my only day.

For surely, there's always tomorrow to make up for an oversight, a mis-understanding, an argument or a fight and we will always get another chance to make amends and put everything just right? so everything is fine! and well! there will always be another day to say "I love you",and certainly there's will be another chance to say " can I do anything do for you?" or lets have a good time together

But just in case, I might be wrong and today is all I get, then, let us love each other and care for each other in a way that who ever is left behind in this world may always remember and may never forget.
Tomorrow is not promised to anyone, young or old alike, and today may be the last chance that we will ever get to meet our friends and to hold our loved ones tight. So why wait for tomorrow and why not do it today?

For if tomorrow never comes, we will surely regret the day. That we didn't take extra time for a smile, a hug, or a kiss or to be kind to our loved ones and we were too busy to grant someone,what turned out to be their one last day of life.
If by chance you are right now sitting next to your loved ones please! hold them close to you tight and whisper in their ear and tell them how much you love them and that you'll always hold them dear, for you know not for sure my friends that, you will ever be with them again so near.

Take time to say "I'm sorry!," "Please! forgive me," Thank You! very much," you are so wonderful!", "I love you","It's OK and every thing will be fine" "It's my fault".
And If you avail this day you will long be remembered even after you have gone.....

Please! Make amends today before it is too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment