Monday, July 25, 2005

LOVE AND TIME

From:"Khalid Latif"

Once upon a time, there was an island where all the 'Feelings' lived:

Happiness, Sadness, Knowledge, and all of the others, including Love.

One day it was announced to the feelings that the island would sink, so they all prepared their boats and left. Love was the only one who stayed.

Love wanted to stay until it started sinking.

When Love was almost sinking, he decided to ask for help.

Richness was passing by Love in a beautiful boat.

Love said, "Richness, can you take me with you?"

Richness answered, "No, I can't.. There is a lot of gold and silver in my boat. There is no place here for you."

Love decided to ask Vanity who was also passing by,
"Vanity, please help me!"

"I can't help you Love. You are all wet and can probably damage my boat," Vanity answered.

Sadness was close by so Love asked for help,
"Sadness, let me go with you."

"Oh...Love, I am so sad that I prefer to go alone!"

Happiness passed by Love too, but she was so happy that she did not listen when Love called her!

Suddenly, there was a voice,
"Come Love, I will take you."
It was an elder.

Love became so happy that he even forgot to ask the elder her name. When they arrived at dry land, the elder went on her own way.

Love asked Knowledge, another elder, the name of the elder who had helped him.

"It was Time," answered Knowledge.

"Time? But why did Time help me?" asked Love.

"Because only Time is capable of understanding how great Love is," answered Knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment