Monday, January 16, 2006

YA ALLAH

Author -Anonymous

All praises are for you Allah, how I hope that you are there.
For sinful though I know I am, your displeasure I can not bear.
Never, till this moment, did I realize how much I've strayed.
Never, till now, was I more conscious of all those times when
I should have prayed.
For sins are like heavy baggage, that one carries through Life,
the airport.
Why didn't I realize sooner, that Earth is but a place of sport?
Ya Allah ! Forgive me. Save me from the fire of Hell.
Forgive me as you did my parents, from Jan'ah though they fell.
Ya Allah ! Protect me. From myself for my soul is weak.
Let me not falter ever, for Jan'ah is the abode I seek.
Ya, Allah! Please help me. For I don't understand and thus, I fear.
What happened to all those moments when I never doubted that you
were near ?
My actions once were guided, by my faith which, once, was strong.
Ya Allah! please guide me . What happened, what went wrong ?
Each footstep that I used to take, I took with you ever near my
side.
The Quran was my faithful companion, Rasoolallah my beloved guide.
How I yearn for those bygone days Allah, for I know that the day
comes near.
When we'll each receive our just rewards, and Truth will stand
sparkling clear.
Life is like a spider's web Allah. We get caught in its tricky
snare
So thoroughly are we disillusioned, time for salat we can not
spare.
I sit here and I wonder, Ya Allah! Why did I fall so low ?
What happened to my faith Allah? Where did my Iman go?
In this earthly life of ours, so often does sin seem right.
Falsehood seems to be the truth, as if days are confused with
night.
Man is an imperfect creature. And thus, Man shall always wrong.
For the road to Jan'ah is rocky, and the journey seems awfully
long.
Ya Allah ! Our creator, we are all just peices of clay.
Please help us with our steps in life, and let us not lose our way.
All praises are for you Allah, I know that you are near.
I know that you have read my heart, and my words I know you hear.

O Allah, O Sufficer of the isolated and weak and Protector against
terrifying affairs! Offenses have isolated me, so there is none to be my
companion. I am too weak for Thy wrath and there is none to strengthen
me. I have approached the terror of meeting Thee and there is none to
still my fear. I beg for Your Mercy! Ameen
Push On Dua!

No comments:

Post a Comment