Friday, February 18, 2005

HOW TO EXPRESS GRATITUDE TO ALLAH & COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS

..........."Show (thy) gratitude to Allah."

Any who is (so) grateful does so to the profit of his own soul:
but if any is ungrateful, verily Allah is free of all wants, Worthy of all
praise.
[Qur'an Luqman 31:12]

"..If ye are grateful, I will add more (favors) unto you;
But if ye show ingratitude, truly My punishment is terrible indeed."
[Qur'an Ibrahim 14:7]

Thank You Allah

Even though I clutch my blanket and growl when the alarm rings,
thank you, Allah, that I can hear.
There are many who are deaf.

Even though I keep my eyes closed against the morning light as long as possible,
thank you, Allah, that I can see.
Many are blind.

Even though I huddle in my bed and put off rising,
thank you Lord, that I have the strength to rise.
There are many who are bedridden.

Even though the first hour of my day is hectic, when socks are lost,
toast is burned and tempers are short, my children are so loud,
thank you, Allah, for my family
There are many who are lonely.

Even though our breakfast table never looks like the pictures in magazines and
the menu is at times balanced,
thank you, Allah, for the food we have.
There are many who are hungry.

Even though the routine of my job is often monotonous,
thank you, Allah, for the opportunity to work.
There are many who have no job.

Even though I grumble and bemoan my fate from day to day
and wish my circumstances were not so modest,
thank you, Allah, for life.
If we can pass this on to most people we know,
it just might help a bit to make this world a better place to live in.

It is He Who has created for you (the faculties of) hearing,
sight, feeling and understanding: little thanks it is ye give!
[Qur'an Al Mu'minuun 23:78]

Ya Allah, forgive me when I whine.
I have 2 ears, the world is mine.
With feet to take me where I'd go.
With eyes to see the sunset's glow.
With ears to hear what I'd know.
Ya Allah, forgive me when I whine.
I've been blessed indeed, the world is mine.

Thank You, ALLAH

for making us muslims
with the best of blessings
bestowed upon any human beings
listening and obeying to the ONE and ONLY TRUE BEING.

Thank You, ALLAH

for sending Rasulullah
a shining star known as Habbibullah
a true hero beyond comparable
guiding and teaching with his very own humble examples

For the many gentle reminders
we tend to forget and wander..
the very reason of our existence
not to commit treason but first to serve ALLAH and
Rasulullah in that sequence!

Thank You, ALLAH

for we pray for JANNAH in return
and the glory of Islam we try to churn
for that matter, a better muslim in every turn
devoted and steadfast in ibadah:- as the deceitful
life we try to spurn
In Surah As-Saba' verse 13..

ALLAH SWT mentioned:-"....But fews of my slaves are grateful"..

It is out of His Mercy that He has made for you Night and Day,- that ye may
rest therein,
and that ye may seek of his Grace;-
and in order that ye may be grateful.
[Qur'an Al Qashash 28:73]

No comments:

Post a Comment