Friday, February 18, 2005

My ALLAH.........My LIFE

A Poem by Zeba Bukhari

This earth, this dunya, is a drop of a seaThe final destination, The Akhirah, which is beyond infinityThis test and trial makes me blueFighting shaytaan is the hardest thing I ever had to doYears and days will quickly go byTo Allah alone I cry, who will always stay close by my sideAllah has commanded us to give Zakah and Pray,This Deen is of Allah and his Messenger, not some playSo let us repent for the sins we commit night and dayMy days are lonely and they are cold,My goal is to obey Allah as my days grow old and He takes my soulAllah is present everywhere, Allhamdu lillah my connection with Him is strongHe lives in my heart, His Mercy and Blessings are enormous and beyondWhen I sacrifice and give up something for His sake,In return He rewards me with something better in its placeMy life is corrupted and my days are rough,Sometimes my tests and trials get so tough,But for the sake of Allah, it's never enoughAllah and His Quran is my guideIf He wasn't there for me, I'd break, swelter and dieMy mother is gone far and away,A visitor lies beside her grave,I know my mother is gone, and Jannah lies at her feetShe is distant from me, buried in too deepIf not in this world, then in the next we will surely meetEveryday I live my life- only to Please YOU, O MY ALLAH !.You are the comfort of everyday of my temporary life.

No comments:

Post a Comment