Sunday, February 20, 2005

The Story of a Millionaire

He said to me with a tone of grief and a saddened face, I had the calamity that I call the strongest in my life. I am the first among my brothers who became a millionaire. I worked for 10 years to make it. The dunya was joyous for me. She made me feel that there is no word for need or starvation in the dictionary I have. Those are words away from me and away from reality. But later on, some years passed and came to eat up what was saved during those 10 years.I filed for bankruptcy because of which I lost everything I had gained. I feel depressed. I cannot sleep. I no longer feel hopeful any more.I said to him, Oh Abdullah! How would you feel if you have one leg broken or cut off? What if you had a hand that was paralyzed? What if your heart was likely to stop beating at any moment? Wouldnt you spend all of your riches for your health? He said, Certainly I would! Praise to Allah that I have health!I said to him, The owner of the millions has restored them. He gave you health instead of having that money...Then Abdullah, you should ask Allah always to give you forgiveness and good health. Ask Him to end your life as a Muslim.
Source: Islamonline

No comments:

Post a Comment