Sunday, August 31, 2008

TO MY SPECIAL INTERNET FRIENDS

The world of the web is a funny place
You never know who you might meet.
You turn on your computer and start to surf
And see all the people there to greet.
Some you say, "Oh how nice!"
Others aren't quite the same.
You meet so many and at times
It's hard to remember all the names.

Then all of the sudden, you meet someone new.
When you least expect it,
You find yourself saying,
"Hello, how do you do?"

Before you know it, the time just goes by
Suddenly you're looking each and everday
For this friend you just met
Who has become so special in every way.

In a way that's hard to explain
Or even fully understand,
Some how, some way, they become
So special to you in this cyberland.

They make you laugh
And sometimes cry,
Slowly you get closer
And you're not sure why.

You find yourself looking for them
To share part of their day,
To hear all their news whether good or bad
So you can help each other get it thru some way.

You are a special friend to me
One that I'm so happy I met
One that I thank God for everyday
For the fact that I found this internet.

So thank you my friend
You are so special to me,
You are one I shall never forget
And I hope that this you see,

You have become a part of me.
Such a special one at that.
I thank God everday
That I met you on the net.

No comments:

Post a Comment