Sunday, October 24, 2004

A message From an Iraqi female prisoner

Translated by Dijla Waheed

The albasrah.net has received the following letter (Please see the translation below) from an Iraqi female prisoner. We initially hesitated to publish this letter because we were not sure about its
authenticity. However, the people who gave it to us were foreigners; who claimed to have had visited the Abu-Ghraib Prison which is located in the outskirt of Baghdad, have insisted that they had got the letter from an Iraqi female prisoners and therefore we are doing our best to publish it on the albasrah.net

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

A message

To my family and all honest and honourable brothers in Al-Ramadi, Al-
Khladia and Al- Falluja, and to all honourable people of the world,
God's peace is upon you.

God has said in his holy book (In the Name of Allah, Most gracious,
Most Merciful)………

A message from your sister Noor, who is sitting, in the Jewish prison
at Abu-Ghraib. I do not know where to begin, the pencil is standstill
unable to express….. Shall I describe for you the hunger and you are
eating, or shall I describe the thirst and you are drinking, or shall
I describe the suffer of insomnia, sleeplessness and you are
sleeping, or shall I describe for you our nakedness (nudity) and you
are dressed. Brothers when we see your cars and trucks passing by,
transporting building materials, and when we read the identity of
your cars carrying the names of my people and my municipality I say
my people and my brothers have sold their sister with their money
(Dollars) but when I remember the honourable people I start crying
for my situation. What shall I describe for you about what is
happening to us around here, the mental suffering, the physical
torture and the heavy handed beating which we try to endure just to
keep our honour and keep the vows. Where are you our religious
leaders? Have you forgotten the divine message which was carried by
our Prophet Mohammed? Have you forgotten us for the sake of the
Dinars paid for you by the Jewish? We shall bring you before God, we
are your pledge in your necks and you are responsible before God for
our destiny.

If this message falls in the hands of religious clerics who are
afraid of Almighty God, it is their duty to read it to people from
above of their pulpits. Remember that you once were looking at your
sisters in Palestine. We are suffering a lot especially when we see
the Jewish drinking alcohol and then rape us like wild animals. You
honourable people, how often you gonna die?!! We are raped and
tortured, our clothes are torn apart and we are hungry and our
stomachs are empty, who is coming to rescue us?!!!

I do not want to say bye but before saying goodbye I would like to
advice you to be afraid of God, our wombs are carrying the bastards
of the sons of bitches.

Before saying goodbye I would like to ask the honourable people if
you have weapon please kill us and kill all of them inside the
prison. Please do that, please do that, please do that.

Your sister

Noor

No comments:

Post a Comment