Thursday, May 26, 2005

Punjabianz~The~GR8

Some English Poems From My Dear Friendz

www.punjabianz.cjb.net

Close Your Eyes
Life is a birthday cake with candles
You wait anxiously to blow them out
You close your eyes and make a wish
You dream you are in never-never land
You have everything you need there
You don't want to leave
But the dream has to end
You open your eyes and blow out the candles
Saying good bye to your
hopes and dreams


Friendship
Friendship is a treasure
Or we can say it is a pleasure
The love in it can't be measured
Friends are to share our sorrows and joys
And make us rejoice
They are always ready to give us support
And are even precious than diamond or gold
They are there when they are in pain
And make our courage revive again
The gift of God is in the form of Friends
So you are lucky if you have one of them!

The Beauty of a Woman
The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears,
the figure she carries, or the way she combs her hair.

The beauty of a woman must be seem within her eyes.
That is the doorway to her heart.
The place where love resides.

The beauty of a woman is not in a facial more.
But true beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul.

It is the caring that she lovingly gives.
The passion that she shows.
And the beauty of a woman within passing years, only grows!

Love
When I see you my heart jumps for joy ,
My palms are sweaty ,butterflies are in my stomach,
When I touch you I get goosebumps all over ,
my heart begins to beat faster and faster,
When I talk to you it feels as doe i'm on cloud nine
and I am as light as a feather ,
But when you ignore me I feel alone ,
I feel as doe I am in a room with millions of people and
I am a tiny bug,
When you tease me i feel offended,
I feel as doe someone just dropped a hammer on my toes,
But when you kiss me
I will know that through all the sadness,pain, and anger
it was worth it .


To My Own Dear Allah
Forgive me for those dones
and undones
Which i even fancied
In cold moments of night
When my emotions
Burn my heart
Senses tramples me
I doubt you
But you Great ignores
And turns my satanic thoughts
into gems of repentence
Tears trickle down
And out of each one
Bears out a star
Glaring in the Milky way
To lift me to heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment