Saturday, June 10, 2006

I LOVE U

Love is like war ... Easy to start ... Difficult to end ...
Impossible to forget...

What I feel for you,is really true. You got to know,I need you so.
When you are gone,I can't go on. Can't you see, that you are the
only one for me?

If I had a penny for everytime I thought of you, I'd still miss you,
but at least I would be rich enough to come and see you..!!

I miss you so, here around me, so many people, but yet so alone. I
miss your lips, your lovely smile, I miss you each day more and
more!

The virtue of love isnt finding the perfect person, but by loving
the imperfect person perfectly.

If love isnt a game then why are there so many players?

If a drop of water falls on a lake its identity is over, but if same
water drop falls on a lotus leaf it shines like a pearl. The drop is
the same but the company matters....

u luv coz u weep.u weep coz u hurt.u hurt coz u fail.u fail coz u
try.u try coz u need.u need coz u want.u want coz u feel.u feel coz
u live.u live coz u luv

have u eva notcied a heart is two upside down teardrops

they say true love is just round the corner i must be walking in
circles

Luv is like a glass. If u break it, it's hard to fix, And even if
you manage that , it'll never be the same.

People say dat wen luv comes knocking on ur door let it in.But
sumtimes luv comes through a backdoor & by the time u notice its on
its way out.

God gave u 2 legs to walk.2 hands to hold.2 ears to hear.2 eyes to
see.But why did he giv u only 1 Heart? Probably because He wants you
to look for the other

Some thoughts are better kept unsaid.some feelings are better kept
to urself.because love has its way of expressing itself despite the
silence.

True love doesnt have a happy ending.True love doesnt have an
ending!

Love is like a rose it blossoms then dies.

Dont find love.let love find you.That's why it's called falling in
love coz you dont force yourself to fall- you just do!

If you want me to fall for you- you have to give me something worth
tripping over.

love is not how u 4get but how u forgive.not how u listen but how u
understand.not what u see but what u feel & not how u let go but how
u hold on.

Love is like quicksand the deeper you fall in the harder it is to
get out

It hurts 2 luv sum1 who doesnt giv u d time of day.but it hurts more
wen u realize dat sum1 u dont giv d time of day luved u & gave it up
coz u luved another

Looks may capture the eyes but it's the personality that captures
the heart

love can sometimes be magic- but magic can sometimes be an ILLUSION!

*In Reality*…. The Player Isn't Actually Playing The Other
Person...He's Playing Himself...

You can close your eyes to things you dont want to see.but u cant
close your heart to things you dont want to feel.

the hardest thing to do is to watch the one you love. love somebofy
else

People Fall in love not knowin y nor how.Its so special a feelin dat
it doesnt require much answers.U just love no matter how stupid u
become.

If I die and go to heaven, I'll put your name on a golden star. So
that all the angels can see, how much you mean to me.

Every message is a smile ... every word is like a kiss but when you
touch me ...remember this ... my life is full with happiness

No comments:

Post a Comment