Sunday, January 04, 2009

I HAVE EMPTIED MY HEART

(A Precious Poem, By- Dr Shahid Athar) I
HAVE EMPTIED MY HEART For long time I treated my heart Like a
big trash can Filled with vain desires Like a pagan's Kabah
Filled with worthless idols Now I have emptied my heart
Cleansed it inside and out Polished it all around For the new
resident to come And live for ever No one lives here any
more I have kicked every one out Neither there is lust Nor
tempting wealth Nor false pride Eyes have dried up All
sores healed No pain no more There is no darkness Only "light
upon light" I am sad no more I am filled with joy My
beloved is coming To live in my heart The new resident of my
heart Is the One who gave me the heart Gave me feelings and love
Then took it away In my heart now He will live for ever
Without any partners My heart will beat
Only for Him My lips will sing Only for Him

Song of
" lailaha-illAllah" There is no God except one God (Allah)

No comments:

Post a Comment