Thursday, December 15, 2005

Aqwal-e-Bazurgan-e-Din

1. In this world protect your Iman like a rich man protect his wealth.
2. There are two types of knowledge. One is that who leads you towards God and second one is that who leads you to forget God.
3. When God purchased you against Jannah then don’t sell yourself against another profit.
4. Forget the past don’t wait for the future and don’t waste the current time.
5. To have patience in calamity is difficult but to protect its virtue is most difficult.
6. This life and after this (Akhirat) are like this that one person has two wives when he try to please one wife the other become unhappy.
7. I beg Allah (SWT) to give me power to perform extraordinary work but he gave me weakness so I can learn obedience. I beg Allah (SWT) to give me the wealth to feel happiness but he gave me poverty to understand the feelings of poor people. I beg Allah (SWT) to give me all things to enjoy my life but he gave me life to get all things. Allah (SWT) gave me all better things. How lucky am I.
8. Fear Allah, he know your inside feelings as he know your outside.
9. There is no shame in not knowing; the shame lies in not finding out.
10. The sun is red at dawn and red at sunset. Great men are unchanged in prosperity and in distress.

No comments:

Post a Comment