Monday, December 26, 2005

"What is a friend? A single soul in two bodies."

Friendship is an art ; very few people have a natural gift for it.
Many people will walk in & out of your life...but only true friends
will leave footprints in your heart.
A true friend do not demand that you do not change but remembers the
way you were.
A friend is someone who believes in you even when you've ceased to
believe in yourself.
A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing
it back to you when you have forgotten the words.
friendship is what binds the world together in peace, may we all
become friends.
May your friends be as many as the promises that you keep.
The only way to have a friend is to be one.
True friendship is seen through the heart not through the eyes.

your friend is one who knows all about you and still likes you.

Little did we know when we first became friends that our
relationship would grow to be this strong. it's nice to know that
life sometimes brings us unexpected treasures and that I've found
one in you.

Two friends can not long be friends if they can not forgive each
other's little failings.

Everyday of the year is a day for cherishing close friends, but this
special day is meant for eternalizing the bond of friendship.

If I could give you one gift, my friend, I'd give you the gift to
see yourself as others see you, so you see how special you really
are.

Friends are the angels that you can see.

As I look back on my past, I remember the jokes I laughed at, the
things I missed and lost, but there's one thing I'll never regret,
it's the day you become my friend.

True friends don't judge you by your actions, they stay with you
when no one else will.
If I was blind, you would make me see. If I was deaf, you would make
me hear; and if I was dumb, a word would come out of the boundaries
of my lips

Don't judge a book by it's cover! The contents is the most
important! Treasure your friendship!

No comments:

Post a Comment