Saturday, September 04, 2004

First of all your heart is black and you are reading the quran with a black
heart HOW IS IT POSSIBLE FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND THE QURAN.


Example You came to me with a glass and said to me fill this glass for me with MILK

When I look at the glass in your hand reaching out to me what I see is the glass is filled with water .

I say to you empty your glass first throw the water away then I will fill your glass with MILK.

If you listen to me and empty your glass and then you give me your empty glass I put MILK In your glass and give it back to you now you have a glass of MILK

So If you really want to understand quran clean your heart from all hatred become like a new born baby and then read quran you will go forward beyond your immagination that is the promise of this quran.

You will understand quran is just not a book It's a way of life for anyone anytime anyplace.

I know you've been brainwashed you need to take your own advice and forget about your primitive religion. I don't have hatred like you may think. Don't waste your life believing some thing that is so incorrect and was developed in the 7th century you will end up wasting your life. I know your not a real muslim you dont pray 5 times a day and you probably eat meat that isn't halaled. Halal is a very cruel way of killing an animal and falls into the catogory of muslims rituals.

I know the quran and the hadiths are the way of life for muslims and in muslim life women have no purpose other than breeding children and sex for men. Infact every muslim should imitate the prophets life.

Have noticed how much problems muslims are causing in the world as terrorists (jihadists). They get this from there religion to be more specific the koran. Muslim aggression is responible for 99% of wall the wars and conflicts today!!! So obviously something must be wrong with the religion. Are you starting to understand???

No comments:

Post a Comment