Thursday, September 07, 2006

If there is ONE God then he wants us to follow ONE religion.

There is only one God without the second and there is only one Relegion which is Islam, Allaah sent the messenger to preach the people Towheed! and all messengers were Muslims becouse they submitted their wills to Allaah Subhan watala and they believe in One GOD(ALLAAH)

The most concise definition of God in Islam is given in the four verses of Surah Ikhlas which is Chapter 112 of the Qur’an:

"Say: He is Allah,
The One and Only.
"Allah, the Eternal, Absolute.
"He begets not, nor is He begotten.
And there is none like unto Him."
[Al-Qur’an 112:1-4]

Hinduism

"Ekam evadvitiyam"
"He is One only without a second."
[Chandogya Upanishad 6:2:1]

"Na casya kascij janita na cadhipah."
"Of Him there are neither parents nor lord."
[Svetasvatara Upanishad 6:9]2

"Na tasya pratima asti"
"There is no likeness of Him."
[Svetasvatara Upanishad 4:19]3

Christianity

The Bible does not support the Christian belief in trinity at all. One of the scribes once asked Jesus (pbuh) as to which was the first commandment of all, to which Jesus (pbuh) merely repeated what Moses (pbuh) had said earlier:

"Shama Israelu Adonai Ila Hayno Adonai Ikhad."

This is a Hebrew quotation, which means:

"Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord."
[The Bible, Mark 12:29]

(i) "My Father is greater than I."
[The Bible, John 14:28]

(ii) "My Father is greater than all."
[The Bible, John 10:29]

(iii) "…I cast out devils by the Spirit of God…."
[The Bible, Mathew 12:28]

(iv) "…I with the finger of God cast out devils…."
[The Bible, Luke 11:20]

(v) "I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgement is just; because I seek not my own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me."
[The Bible, John 5:30]

1 comment:

  1. You are absolutely right! There is one, and only one God. He is God of all things, all people. If we believe in him or not, He still exists, He still reigns.
    Call Him Allah, call Him Jehovah, call Him Krishna...
    God sees man's hearts. We must live in peace, and do good for each other.
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete