Thursday, September 07, 2006

Trinity, is it logical?

I begin with the Name of Allaah
Greatings!

There are Christians who say that scientifically we can prove the concept of trinity - like how water can be in 3 states solid, liquid and gas… like ice, water and vapour, so similarly, we know God is in 3 forms father, son and holy ghost. and is this scientifically correct ?

Scientifically, I do agree water can be in 3 forms solid, liquid and gas… Ice, water and vapour. But scientifically, we also know that the component of water remains the same. H2O - 2 atoms of hydrogen, and one atom of oxygen. The components remain the same; the constituents remain the same - the forms keep on changing; there is no problem.

Let us check with the concept of ‘trinity’- Concept of trinity – Father, son, and holy ghost – Form… they say… ‘Form changes.’ Okay for the sake of argument, we agree. Does the component change? God and holy Ghost are made of spirit - Human beings are made of flesh and bones - They are not the same. Human beings require to eat - God does not require to eat, to survive - They are not the same. And this is testified by Jesus Christ, peace be upon him, himself in the Gospel of Luke, Chapter No. 24, Verse No. 36 to 39. He says that… ‘Behold my hands and feet - Handle me and see, for a spirit has no flesh and bones.’ He says… ‘Behold my hands and feet - Handle me and see, for a spirit has no flesh and bones.’ And he gave his hands, and they saw, and they were overjoyed. And he said that… ‘Do you have any meat to eat ?’ And they gave him broiled fish and a piece of honeycomb - And he ate. To prove what? That he was God? To prove that he was not God. He ate, and he is flesh and bones - A spirit has got no flesh and bones.

This proves that it is scientifically not possible that Father, son and Holy Ghost - Father, Jesus Christ, peace be upon him, and Holy Ghost, is Almighty God. And the concept of ‘trinity’, - the word ‘trinity’ does not exist anywhere in the Bible. The word trinity is not there in the Bible - But it is there in the Qur’an. Qur’an says in Surah Nisa, Chapter No. 4, Verse No. 171, it says Do not say trinity desist stop it! It is better for you.’ Trinity is also there in Surah Maidah, Chapter No.5, Verse No.73, which says They are doing ‘Kufr’ - They are blaspheming - those who say that Allah in 3 in one - Is a triune God. Jesus Christ, peace be upon him, never said he was God - The concept of trinity does not exist in the Bible. The only verse which is closest to the concept of ‘trinity’, is the 1st Epistle of John, Chapter No.5, Verse No.7, which says… ‘For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the word and the holy ghost, and these 3 are one.

But if you read the Revised Standard Version, revised by 32 scholars… Christian scholars, of the highest eminence, backed by 50 different co-operative denominations, they say… ‘This verse of the Bible - 1st Epistle of John, Chapter 5 Verse No.7 is an interpolation, is a concoction, is a fabrication’ - It was thrown out of the Bible. Jesus Christ peace be upon him, never claimed Divinity. There is not a single unequivocal statement in the complete Bible, where Jesus Christ peace be upon him says… ‘I am God’ - or where he says… ‘Worship me’.

Infect if you read the Bible, it is mentioned in the Gospel of John, Chapter No.14, Verse No.28 - he said…‘My Father is greater than I’; Gospel of John, Chapter No.10, Verse No.29…‘My Father is greater than all’; Gospel of Mathew, Chapter No.12, Verse No.28…‘I cast out devils with the spirit of God’; Gospel of Luke, Chapter No.11, Verse No.20…‘I with the finger of God, cast out devil’; Gospel of John, Chapter No.5, Verse No.30… ‘I can of my own self do nothing’…‘I can of my own self do nothing - As I hear, I judge and my judgement is just, for I seek not my own will, but the will of my Father.’ Anyone who says… ‘Not my will but God’s will’ - he is a Muslim. Muslim means the person who submits his’ will to almighty God. Jesus Christ peace be upon him said…‘Not my will but God’s will.’ He was a Muslim - and he was Alhamdulillah.

One of the mightiest messengers of God. We believe…We believe that he was born miraculously, without any male intervention. We believe he gave life to the dead, with God’s permission. We believe that he healed those born blind, and lepers with God’s permission. We respect Jesus Christ peace be upon him, as one of the mightiest messenger of God. But he is not God, and he is not a part of the trinity - Trinity does not exist. Qur’an says ‘Say He is Allah, one and only.’

No comments:

Post a Comment